residential park questions
Home | FAQs | Featured Residential Villages | Comparison Chart | Homes For Sale

Is rent assistance available?

The good news for those considering residential parks is that if you are entitled to any form of pension, it is likely that you will also be able to receive Commonwealth rent assistance. The amount of rent assistance you can receive varies depending upon the level of rent.

Visit the Centrelink website and use the rent assistance payment rates calculator.

« Previous page | Next page »

© Trystar Pty Ltd | Site Map | Website by RAM Internet Marketing | Residential Park Living Information | Moving into a land lease community